Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sigh...

I just went through a whole pile of pictures that Dad copied onto my computer when they were here, of all their travels and things since I last saw them. So not only am I feeling quite homesick, now I need a gajillion dollars to travel with (and never work unless it's for fun!) I also rediscovered some pics of when I first came to YK, I had such a blast that summer, so that reminded me of why I love it here too. What do you do if there's more than one place that you love, I want to live in all of them!

Anyway, I just picked two pictures from when they went to Namibia, I think in 2004. The donkey cart one makes me laugh!





2 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

beautiful pics. You are right about the donkey cart - that is a hilarious pic...should send it into FORD

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger pingcat said...

Gives new meaning to the idea that FORD really stands for:

"Found On Road Dead"

of course it also means, "Fix Or Repair Daily"

sigh .... I miss my old Ford Truck!

10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home