Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Okay okay...

I guess that last post was going the same way as the curling stone, sorry! Besides, it doesn't feel like more than a few days have gone by since I did that one.

For those of you that didn't already look, I added links to two blogs by my Japan sister, one of which features my new brother-in-law, and other is written by her and a friend. Jessica's blog is by my friend from school in South Africa.

There's actually not much to really say though, which is probably why I haven't put anything new on. It's a bit strange to not have anything I'm supposed to be studying for, my instructor rating is done, and I did my flight attendant renewal training the weekend after I got back home. So I'm all renewed up on everything!

There are quite a lot of people leaving Tindi, so there has been quite a bit of movement, I've managed to make it to number 3 in line for flying the Twin Otter, so if things continue in this way, I will be flying by summer at the latest. I can't wait, I think it's going to be a blast. There have now been three people behind me get positions flying the King Air, so that's a bit hard to take, but I think mostly I'm still happy with holding out. (Apologies to any non-flying people, but this is what we talk about alot!)

So really I should be studying IFR and get some Twin books and look at those I guess, then this will be me soon!



2 Comments:

Blogger pingcat said...

I for one, never get tired of hearing about airplanes and the accomplishments of those who fly them. THAT means I am more than willing to listen to the lament of one's "place" in line. Just had some really nice news about a friend going on to Jazz.

As usual, great pictures

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger CanaGal said...

Sean really loved the pics. Congrats on being 3rd in line!!

8:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home