Thursday, January 04, 2007

What happened, where am I?

Well, the last few weeks have been a blur, it's already four days into 2007. I guess everyone is tired of seeing the curling rock at the top of my blog, but pictures will have to just wait a little longer until I gather myself towards myself! Mom and Dad left early this morning and are hopefully getting on a plane right now to get from Edmonton to Calgary and then on to Heathrow this evening. I decided not to take any time off work while they were here so that I could save up days off to visit them rather, and besides, we aren't supposed to be busy at this time of year, yeah right. Anyway, they got to come along on a flight and see what I do so that was good, (thanks Andrew and Sonya!) I think we did everything that they and I wanted to see/do, except for the museum, which was closed when we went. Also didn't really get to see the aurora much, it seemed to always be overcast. It was a good trip and really nice to have them here for Christmas.

Here are some C-mas pics quickly, I think my nieces only own pink clothes, so cute!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home