Sunday, January 14, 2007

Some things I did in Calgary so far

After I landed we went out for supper, then pretty much came home and went to bed. I didn't have any flights booked for Saturday, so I just went out to the Flying Club and picked up some paper work. I popped in to visit the Wills, the hour that I had there wasn't nearly enough time to catch up on everything, but they already had plans and then Barb is off to London tonight, so I probably won't see them again on this trip. The kids are really growing up, they gave me a hockey card of Ken, with stats on the back and everything. After I visited them, I went for dinner with Sean and Canagal, Rob, Lisa and Jason. After that everyone came back to Lisa and Jason's and we watched Jackass 2. It was actually pretty funny, but there was a serious gag factor to a couple of the stunts.

This morning I went for a flight with Athenia, it was really beautiful out, it was a nice drive to the airport with the sun rising behind me. On my first landing I flared really high, oh right, not sitting in the jumpseat of the Dash... Otherwise things didn't go too badly, but there is a little rust that needs knocking off!

Here are some pictures. Jenna was eating one of those candy necklaces, which is why she has white whiskers.



6 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

Hi, my name is canagal & I am addicted to youtube

11:26 a.m.  
Blogger pingcat said...

Nice pictures ... I hope we can connect at some point, if not this trip then next one, no worries

12:57 p.m.  
Blogger flynfiddle said...

Noelene, come back! Temps are around -20C, damn near tropical!!

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Nanook said...

Holy shit, it's -16 now. I'm on my way!!

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

No, come back it is only -5 today and no wind!!

3:39 p.m.  
Blogger CanaGal said...

it was great seeing you!

6:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home