Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is a soppy/feely post

You've been warned...

Something happened at work just before I went to Calgary that made me quite upset, even though I knew better. In the grand scheme of things, this was really very minor and got blown way out of proportion, I think. Anyway, in the "aftermath" after I got back, I realised again how many exceptional people I have in my life. So I got to spend some quality time with people who are good friends in Calgary and then come home to more of the same.

I really am very lucky and appreciate everyone's words/hugs/invitations to dinner etc! - you know who you are, here and "Down South"

Did I mention that I'm also exceedingly proud of the fact that Lisa is now Captain Lisa...

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming so I can go and fix my mascara!!

10 Comments:

Blogger flynfiddle said...

Mascara? You gettin' girly on us??

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger CanaGal said...

it was great seeing you!

You done us proud!!

Oh, Sean said that Fast Track what's hername does not have her PPC yet...

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

You're so sweet Noelene. There will always be people in the world who are not kind or who do not share the same values as ourselves. That is why I think that we are lucky to get to CHOOSE who our friends are and those are the people whose opinions and thoughts of us we should value. As the wise Davisons always say, "we are who we spend our time with". Remember, we all chose you as our friend and are very lucky to know you; put your stock in what we think.

10:01 p.m.  
Blogger pingcat said...

Yeah .... what she (quodlibet) sez!

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger CanaGal said...

Quod - she has a way with words!!

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger Nanook said...

That she does

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

That's cool that your sister started a blog, and Jessica too!

11:24 p.m.  
Blogger Nanook said...

Are you really really really bored yet, or just really really bored?
This blogging thing is contagious.

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Quodlibet said...

Ok - time for a post!

6:41 p.m.  
Blogger pingcat said...

yeah, what she sez

8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home