Friday, February 23, 2007

Baby it's cold outside




This is what we woke up to yesterday....

Our little weather station at home was showing -34C with -40C windchill, and the airport reporting -37C. I was just really happy that my plane slept in the warm hangar overnight!
At least today is damn near tropical in comparison, only -22. When I lived in Calgary, I used to think that it didn't matter how much colder than about -15 it got, it all felt the same. Well, I changed my mind!
Anyway, that's the obgligatory post about the weather, now I have to go and study.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanook said...

I don't know what's going on with the layout, it doesn't look like that when I compose the post.

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger pingcat said...

Looks OK to me!

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger CanaGal said...

we just got back from La Ronge, SK... now I bet that is warm in comparison to where you live!

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger Flyin Dutchman said...

I will never bitch again about putting on "the" engine tent again after imagining putting on 4 at -40 !!!

Yesterday I flew to Key Largo and it was a nice +23 degrees in sunshine. But that pales in comparison to the frigid +15 of Phoenix on Tuesday !

Happy Flying,

FD

10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home