Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy birthday to me

Woke up this morning to -27. Okay, so maybe Mike got up to that and I stayed in bed, I just happened to get today off. Didn't do too much during the day at all, but Mike took me for a very nice dinner at Diamante, where he had flowers waiting on the table. The waitress wrote Happy Anniversary on the bill!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes via phone, email, post and blog, it was very nice to hear from you all. It's days like that that remind you how loved and thought of you are. Hmm, warm fuzzy, feeling happening again!

Here's the lovely song that I got from Elisabeth, my niece who just turned seven.

dear noelene and mikle
happy birthday noelene.
i wrote a song it goes
in sweety land is a big pudding-
pie yummy yummy in my tummy
i like pudding pie. pudding pie
you are mine yes you are.
it is my party on friday so
you could send me a email then.
love elisabeth and mummy anddaddy and alexandra adn mary
xxx





1 Comments:

Blogger CanaGal said...

sounds like you had a great day!

5:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home