Friday, March 09, 2007

I can't think what to call this post!


Yesterday we did a flight from Rae-Edzo to Ekati and back, lots of the men on the flight had some really nice gloves, the traditional beaded kind that I think are cool. On the way home we only had eight people on board, so I took a pic of two pairs to put on here. They aren't great pictures, but I was feeling like a bit of a dork, so just took them quickly!

Other than that, we've been a little busier at work than I would've expected for this time of year, there are lots of things I want to put on here, but I really need to go and hit the books. I haven't done any studying in the last few days and groundschool is next week.
Thanks Jack and Kim for the great visit and pancakes this morning, I had to tear myself away from there! I hope you guys have a really great trip, (they are going to be in Halifax for the next ten or so days.)
Thanks also for the help about Youtube, I will look into that at some point, but this is going to be my last post for a little while, as I keep getting stuck on the computer and there are more pressing things that need doing right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quodlibet said...

Those are pretty gloves. Good luck studying for Tuesday!!! You have such a great memory - you could probably hear it all once and then teach the class!!

9:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home