Wednesday, November 15, 2006

When I get homesick

I can watch this and hear the birds or the crickets chirping (Mike just said what a racket!) We discovered it last year and got hooked, then they stopped it for the summer (which is winter there and there aren't any animals) and now they're back with a new camera. You just have to remember that Botswana is nine hours ahead of us right now, so I think the best time is before bed, when it's dawn at the pond.

I feel the need to post these pics now, of when I was in SA last! We went to an elephant orphanage place and got to take the ellies for a walk. The pics are kind of dark, but that one is holding my hand with his trunk!


1 Comments:

Blogger Quodlibet said...

That is so cool. My mom said that when I was little I would repeatedly ask if we could get an elephant. She always said no!!!

1:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home