Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tagged...

I can think of more than three for most of these, so I'll just put the ones I think of first...

3 smells I love:
1. The smell after a turbine engine flashes up
2. Two stroke smell from my snowmobile (did it snow yet?)
3. Early morning smell when you're camping

3 smells I hate:
1. When we have to service the washroom on the Dash
2. Paving road smell
3. Rotten onion!

3 jobs I have had:
1. School bus driver
2. Aircraft refueller
3. Flight instructor

3 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Snatch
3. The Fifth Element

3 fond memories:
1. Christmas 2004 with my family in South Africa
2. Barbecues at Lisa's house
3. Driving to go on vacation when my sister and I were still kids

3 jobs I'd love to have:
1. The crew that gets new planes from the factory and delivers them to the company
2. Investor, if I knew how
3. A Lonely Planet traveller person

3 places I've lived:
1. Johannesburg, South Africa
2. Calgary, Canada
3. Yellowknife, Canada

3 things I like to do:
1. READ READ READ
2. Fly just for pure fun
3. Pick berries (I'll post about that later, er, try anyway!)

3 favourite foods:
I don't know how you're supposed to pick just three, food is my favourite!
1. Biltong, it's the S. African version of jerky
2. Shore lunch, when you cook the fish someone just caught
3. New York cheesecake

3 places I'd like to be right now:
1. On vacation in Hawaii or Jamaica, I'd like to go there just once
2. On vacation in Cape Town
3. I'd like to be in a place where everyone else that I'm related to or friends with are in the same place so that we can visit or go for coffee whenever we wanted. Can someone please invent some sort of instant travelling machine - Japan for dinner? Sure, I'll be right there.

3 websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Environment Canada for the weather
3. This blogger website

3 things that make me cry:
1. Apartheid
2. Sad books or movies
3. Number three in places I'd like to be right now!

I'm adding this too just because -
3 good books I've read lately:
1. The Arctic Grail - Pierre Berton
2. The No. 1 Ladies detective agency series - Alexander McCall Smith
3. The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay


I can't tag anyone because the only people I know have already been tagged!





2 Comments:

Blogger Quodlibet said...

I knew yours would be interesting! I miss having bbq's at my house, but I need you to come back to have them because I can't cook! Everyone always mentions them - they were good times eh!

When you said that Apartheid makes you cry - me too.

5:14 p.m.  
Blogger Nanook said...

Ja, I'm having a hard time with that one right now because I'm actually discovering all these things that I didn't really know happened, anyway, it's much better now though.

I thought yours was interesting too, will have to hear about the volcano story.

10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home