Monday, May 07, 2007

The MacQuisten wedding










I have no idea how you make these pictures stay where you put them when you compose a post! Anyway, these are a few pictures out of about a million of the wedding! For those of you that don't know, Joe Reid and I got to fly a Twin Otter while Steve and Michelle got married on board. We flew out to and around Cameron Falls, and then back to the airport where there was a table set up in the King Air hangar where they signed the paperwork. After that was wedding cupcakes and champagne and sparkling apple juice, for those who were either on call (Adam) or pregnant (Michelle) So double congratulations Steve and Michelle, I hope you had as much fun as I did!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thenes said...

That is a very neat wedding idea. How exciting that you got to be a part of it!

10:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these! My aunt (Mich's mom) sent us a link to your blog so the family in Ontario could see some of the wedding.

3:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful pictures Noelene. It is most appreciated. I am so happy that my daughter has such caring friends that helped to make this special day so memorable. Even though family is so far away, you have helped to keep us close and those we love safe. Bless you and your colleagues at Air Tindi.

9:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home