Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Earth Day

Today was Earth Day, there's a website with lots of pictures of people holding up signs with ideas, some are pretty funny and creative. I'm not really a super green activist type person, but I do believe we can all do our part to look after where we live, so I think it's good to have an Earth day. I recycle whatever I can, something that's fairly easy in Yellowknife. I'm also going to start a compost heap this summer. I also want to Adopt a Street, there are some pretty messy areas where we walk that would be much nicer if they were cleaned up.

I've mentioned before that I think there are enough ideas and smart people out there to invent things that are better for the environment than lots of things we use now, I just don't know why there aren't more things like my little Solio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home